Besides being a container for my up-to-date CV this website also serves another purpose – it’s a blog where I share my thoughts on topics I find worthy of talking about.
Here is a full list of posts in chronologically descending order, where the latest posts are first on the list.
- URN Schema Locations in Magento 2
- 0-Day on Magento and Adobe Commerce. Get it patched ASAP!
- What is Mage-OS and why you should be aware of it?
- How to use Xdebug and PHPStorm to fix problematic Magento CLI commands
- How to use PHPStorm built-in server
- Will Magento certifications expire? 
- How to add your own dynamic field to the store configuration
- Adobe Commerce certification that went awfully wrong
- Bash scripts that I use
- Complete list of Magento 2 certificates 
- Bootstrap script to quickly test anything