Mission & Purpose
Help developers learn Magento development in a less frustrating way.
Certifications & Licenses
April 2022 | Adobe Certified Expert — Adobe Commerce Developer
January 2022 | Adobe Certified Professional — Adobe Commerce Developer
December 2021 – now | Senior Magento Developer at Convert Group AS
February 2019 – December 2021 | Magento Developer at ClawRock
March 2015 – January 2018 | WordPress Developer as Xfive.co
- Hands-on commercial experience with Magento 2 and PWA studio
- Understanding of web services in Magento (GraphQL, REST, SOAP)
- Familiarity with good object-oriented programming methodologies, and clean code rules
- Experience developing relational MySQL databases using Magento
- Experience with Docker, Linux, Git, and CI (Drone)
- English proficiency – C1
- Self-motivated, proactive, and good at working in an environment with limited supervision
Open Source Contributions
JS Layout Parser – Lightweight Magento 2 module that was created to make work with
$jsLayout less spaghetti, and more object-oriented.
System Configuration Toolkit – Magento 2 module that shows the sort order of system configuration’s tabs, sections, groups, and fields. It also helps you to see full field paths.
December 2021 | Magento Developer Peter Rusin in an Interview with Cloudways
March 2022 | Smash the Bug – Peter’s Modules Make Life Easy